Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Does soda attribute to my breakouts?

• favrd1
    Favorite Answer

The "experts" say that it really isn't what you eat that contributes to breakouts but rather not properly washing/cleansing your face and causing pours to become blocked....I however think that YES, drinking soda's does have alot to do with breakouts....I notice with myself that when I do drink soda I drink less water....I truly believe you have to drink more water....I still enjoy a good diet coke a few times a week...but no more than one a day, and no more than 4 times a week....Try drinking less soda and a little more water.....I bet you will notice a difference.

Good Luck...

• KJC

probably. since it has a lot of sugar and sugar can create breakouts for some people. also the more soda you drink instead of water, the less you are purifying your system, and the harder time your skin will have cleansing itself.

YESSSSSSSSS