If someone calls me BASTARD on ORKUT,does it comes under e-crime ? How can he be punished legally ?

Favorite Answer

it falls under slander, however the case would be dropped immediately unless it's continuous and then it's harrassment

I am not sure about punish legally but you can ignore user from the left side or report abuse.

Think Tank

Oh, yes, that comes under the name calling category, they will go before a judge, probably do several years in prison, pay big fines, etc.

You should post your parents marriage license and your birth cert. on the site, and end the speculation. That'll shut up the bastard.

you consider the ignorant source, and move on.

You can't actually legislate morality, behavior, or 'class'.

There are lots of people here who have absolutely no self-esteem, and who use base gutter language, because they don't have the brains to actually invent or discover bigger words.

They are to be pitied, for their lives must be very dull and useless.

Try out some educational experiences with FREE games, programs, suites, in http://pclinuxos.com/

• wizjp

Get a thicker skin; it's the internet.

Maybe they mispronounced it. I think they meant dumb BASTARD.

It's called freedom of speech or press,,,,my friend...suck it up!!!!

No

what is orku?