We're having a Kris Kringle/Exchange Gifts for the category "something sexy". Anything you can suggest?

Im suppose to give that gift to a gay friend. Help please...

Favorite Answer

How about that chocolate in a can with a "paintbrush"?

It sounds as though most, if not every, person in here is against abortion, so this may seem unpopular... But judging by the strong in your face type of pro-life ranting that goes on in here (directed at the abortion questions... as though pro-lifers search for them to rant), I think that an abortion section might just lure in angry people looking to rant at confused women and girls... NOT something they need. Compassionate pro-life advice, fine... everyone's entitled to an opinion & the chance to voice it... Maybe I'm wrong, it's just a guess from some of the angry crazy people I've seen on both sides of the "argument." I mean, if you don't want to hear the question, just don't read it, right? Also, then Yahoo would be worried about seeming as though it were condoning abortion-- NOT something any corporation is all too keen on, yanno? Everyone needs some advice, I guess. And as even a stable adult caught in the most responsible (aside from abstinence) of unplanned pregnancies, I can only imagine how younger, single, unsettled women caught in this situation would feel. Scared as can be and all alone... This is the only place they have to turn... Why not just scroll right on past them. No one says you have to read it.

• Kit

You can get 2 small (mini) bottles of champagne and put them in a small box then add like condoms flavored or maybe a pair of fuzzy handcuffs! This gift shouldnt cost more than 40$

Kinky clothing- like some speedo type undies. Sex toys. Chocolate-Body Paint. A Kuma Sutra position book. When it comes to sensual stuff, gay and straight- its all the same. Just visit an adult store...I'm sure you'll find something.

a belt made of plastic red harts to wear without clothes :D

(if u cant find one, i think u can do it at home, buying the red harts in a art shop or do it by ur self, it's easy and sweet)

A book about Gay Sex.

Edible underwear.

a silver bullet

guys g string

a box of condom haha lol..