what is the biggest chicken and egg question in your life?

Favorite Answer

What came first, the Chicken or the egg?

Not exactly sure what you mean by that question, but here is what I think by it.

I don't believe in god but I keep quiet about it. Its my opinion and don't force it on others, but since I don't I often ponder this question when I'm being questioned about not believing in god. It often sounds funny to me cause there are so many made up characters for kids that is there by religion i.e. santa claus, easter, etc. That it wouldn't make one ponder about a character such as god. If god does exsist and he mad everyone... well that leads me to think who made him, which pretty much leads me to your question. If so many are religious then most would think that the chicken (god) came first to make all the eggs (every living thing)

Which came first... the chicken or the egg?

Answer: "The chicken, and then she smoked a cigarette afterwards."

That if Earth didn't exist would we still be here somewhere else in the universe? And what if there was just a black hole with no form of life, how would I be able to even know that there wasn't any form of life when I wouldn't be able to think about it.

Who came firs,the chicken or the egg.

LOL,I don't know!