Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why are you so stubborn in doing what is not so important and neglecting many things that are important?

I mean you are stubborn in celeberating Christmas saying it is just to thank Jesus by celeberating Christmas, but you can never find any evidence in the bible to support your practice rather it has a historical evidence of pre Christ celeberation of Pagans in praising their Idols.

Favorite Answer

I don't celebrate Christmas. I do put up a tree and a few decorations in my house, buts thats cause I love how pretty it is. I don't buy gifts to put under a tree. I just love getting together with family. Its more like a family reunion than anything. I celebrate Jesus everyday not just one day. I dont even look at his birth no more. Jesus is not a baby no more. He is at the right hand of the Father right now. So I do Christmas just a little different than others.

Because doing what is not so important and neglecting many things that are important is not illegal and will not earn me jail time.