do guys like to cuddle?

do guys like to cuddle when watching a movie and then do nothing afterward?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about the doing nothing afterward but cuddling is one of my favorite things to do.

I I think all guys like to cuddle. Gives you a time to be physically close to each other. What happens after the movie? I will leave to your imagination.

My husband, does like to cuddle. Ever since we started dating, we always cuddle when watching TV

• mared

Yes, some guys do like to cuddle once in awhile.

I am sure that some do. (I have yet to meet any though) I know a lot who will cuddle but afterward they are expecting a little more.

as a guy i love to cuddle, there is nothing better to me than to feel my fiance's body cuddling close to mine, on some occasion this does lead to other things in her and my mind, but not always and it is about even when it does

i cannot be sure because i am a girl, but it also will depend on the guy. Going into some macho-tough guy bar and getting a boyfriend and trying to snuggle, you'll probably get popped on one of his spikes lol.. seeing a romantic guy or a sensitive guy will most likely want to snuggle

Hope Ive Helped

• Dipi s

Yea some do cuddling and then do nothing and some do cuddling and then do everything and some do no cuddling and do nothing at alll!!

• .

Some do some don't...you won't find anything that applies to all guys (or all girls)...people are individuals, they like different things...if cuddling is important to you, then only date guys that dig doing that...

None I know of.....the only use cuddling to get you clothes off later.