I need to buy a printer witch can print on nuts, can u help me?

I want to buy a printer witch is able to print on nuts (also pens, lighters and ect). The prenter need to manage to print on rough top and also on smooth top. I know there are printers that work like scattering the ink, but i cant find one. The main idea is to manage to print on nuts (rought tops). Thank you!


im talking about a printer for business not for home

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could try a pad printer. This type can print on pens, golf balls, and other odd shapes.

    More info:


  • 1 decade ago

    Ooooh...you should expect some smart answers from the y!A community for this question.

    In everyone's mind, when they read this, the first thought is Ooooohhhhh body painting.....! Then, it still does not come clear that you want to paint/print on shells. I guess this is what you meant. I am giving the benefit of doubt.

    If yes, I do not know of any that will do that today. There are painters (artistist's) micro sprayers that you can do a fine job of printing. But if you want to print your digital computer image on the shells, well, I dk of any in the market that can do that.

  • 1 decade ago

    Would a stamping machine work better, and possible be cheaper/more versatile? Just a thought...

  • 1 decade ago

    Are we talking produce or genitalia?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.