Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is the level of asker and answerer intelligence dropping drastically?

I see a lot of bogus users asking seemingly legit or seemingly interesting questions which, on a second examination, are nothing but trivial inconsequential stuff.

Update:

My question was spontaneous and sincere. As for the best answer, it will go on voting. Happy New Year everyone

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Seems we just got another.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

NO, there are just so many questions you can ask. After a few weeks I don't have anymore questions that i need answers for. So I guess people on this site are getting board and just ask any stupid question. All i see now is what can i get my boy friend for Christmas. If you don't know what to get him how should we. You know the guy better then we do.

• chante
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. was the intelligence level ever all that great?

2. isn't this question a bit trivial and inconsequential?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

was it ever higher than it is now? I hadn't noticed. I'll tell you what HAS been on the rise... dramatically... The number of little whiny crybabies that report abuse every time someone says something even slightly controversial, or every time they 'get their widdle feewings hurt.'

One of these days I'm going to run across one of these pansies in a dark alley... The results will not be pretty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It ebbs and flows, so I wouldn't worry

• 1 decade ago

nah...youre being uptight

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.