Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think that all these celebrities come and ask these questions on here just for the publicity?

Or do you think they really care?

OK I know they are not the celebrities themselves, but someone on their behalf, yes they are all verified.

Favorite Answer

I'm sure the celebrities (Y/A verified) have this done on behalf of their reps to give them a more tangible appeal.

I haven't been a celebrity therefore I can't really say. I see that their questions have something to do with their trade so I wouldn't venture into saying that they are here asking this or that out of sincere interest

Whats wrong why r u takin it so defensively! let dem ask n if u dont wan2 ans dont bother! i think u r in a bad mood n lookin at all dos questions is makin u evn more frustrated!! Hav a good nights sleep......n den u'll be all right n will wake up 2moro wid a fresh mind n den ans more of des questions!!!!!!!!!!

It's a little weird isn't it, you'd think they wouldn't want to reveal who they are, but at the same time maybe it's a safe place for them to interact without getting swarmed. Don't know really, but why do we do it?

ok...are they really celebrities here?? or is it just people using their avatars? i dont think they have the time to waste on here,, and NOPE they dont care..they have better things to do.

i can use J-los avatar that doesnt mean is Jennifer Lopez...^i^

Publicity...no way they actually read all the answers or even care.

• Emery

Do you think they really come on here and ask these questions?

I think it's publicity for yahoo answers. or an attempt.

they definitely dont care!!! I think they do it for more publicity...Leornado's question was stupid because do you actually think he cares about Global Warming!!?

they don't care. Neither do I believe it is who they claim.

Probably just one old fat guy with no teeth changing accounts.