Is it bad to pop the blisters that come with severe eczema?

I have sever food allergies, and when some soy sneaks into my diet without my knowing it, my hands break out with numerous blisters, is it bad to pop them, or should I let them run their course?

Favorite Answer

It is not good to pop them as your risk for infection can increase like 10 fold! I am sorry this happens but try not to bother the blisters.

1

Eczema With Blisters

• Lilly

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

Hi there,

This is a wonderful product for anyone who wants to cure eczema http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=556

The wonderful thing is that you have access to all of this from the comfort of your home; you don't have to waste time by going to the doctor. This is must-have for everyone who wishes to cure eczema fast

Eczema patients can avoid scratchy fibers for softer ones like bamboo, cotton, or silk, which are gentler on the skin. Opting to buy organic fibers can also be a wise, healthy, and eco-friendly alternative. Learn here https://tr.im/uInNI

Use aqueous cream as a shower gel and moisturiser and try changing your diet. Remove acidic foods by process of elimination. Alcohol can be a big cause too but diet is huge. Dairy,nuts, tomatoes and citrus-fruit, coffee and seafood. Don't go too crazy try one at a time on a two week basis.

Don't pop it, it may get infected and develop into a serious sore

Dont break em!!....i used 2 do it but da more u do it da more blisters come....try sum sorta cream...

MAKES THINGS WORSE FOR YOU