Spirit asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

if u could travel anywhere to China,where would u go and why?

Favorite Answer

If it's Spring, I will go to Kunming, "the Spring City" which is in the southwest China, full of blossoms and fresh green. It's also famous for the colorful local minorities resided there. They have a lot of unique traditions, costumes and architectures. If you are lucky, you will even run into their local festivals and vivid celebrations!

If it's Summer, I will go to Tibet, " the Roof of the World"! 13,000 feet above the sea level, you will enjoy real cool and fresh air from Mt. Everest! Lhasa, the capital of Tibet is also the holy land which will make it a spiritual journey!

If it's Autumn, I will go to Beijing and Xi'an, the Capital and the most historical city in China! Both located in the north China, you can not only marvel the landmarks of China: the Great Wall and the Terra Cotta Warriors, but also enjoy the beautiful colors of the turning leaves!

If it's Winter, I will go to Harbin, the northeast China. They host an annual Ice sculpture Festival at the coldest time of the year! It's a crystal world of art! You will definitely have once a life time experience!

China is my home country and I've been everywhere in China! If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at; Jia@Jiasdreamtours.com

Yunnan in southwest China!

http://www.xanadutour.com/

BEIJING!!! cos its where the olympic games in 2008 will be held. plus, you get really cheapo stuff like clothes, dvds, food, souveneirs etc., more airlines fly there. great places to see, read: the great wall of china, the forbidden palace etc.second choice would be shanghai; modern, classy....

Source(s): been there before

Chengdu to see the panda reserve near there.

To china town, cuz it fun.

• ME

yangshuo b/c it's an absolutely amazing place and by far my fav in all of china.

out in the sticks to see the rural real chinese

i would go see the great wall cause it would be interesting

hk

hk