alex asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what can i do to keep my hair in place?

I have very very skinny and smooth hairso mosse wont work its just gonna be like a tee-pee cause it will go down. The only way is by putting on gel and a a lot hairspray and even then my hair doesnt look right. A couple of months ago i tried to get a haircut short that i didnt have to do anything but i looked horrible. What can i do please help 10 points.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

spritz it. It takes some time to train ur hair to do a new style. just keep working with it and fluff it up or tease it. I bend over and comb and spray then start working with it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you just using shampoo or a conditioner as well??

I find that a good quality conditioner helps with that fly away fine hair - mines the same way. But be careful with it as well because some conditioners can leave your hair looking greasy - you might have to experiment with a few to find which one works well for you (I did).

I personally don't like to use the gels or hairsprays because I like *natural* feeling hair - thats why I stick with a good conditioner.

• 1 decade ago

Try some different shampoo and conditioner, sometimes they can make your hair more slick than usual. Be sure you are rinsing really well also.

Then apply a good amount of hair gel while wet, if you want a non wet look then use a blow dryer with diffuser. And let me know how it turns out.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i exploit vast suited hair hairspray and that i go with the help of a bottle a week! yeah my hair is continuously volumized or curled and it truly truly enables! theresnothing else you should use except that, in case you wanna save curls, a number of my pals use hair curlers on the grounds that they have extremely straight away hair and it truly enables for them! goodluck:( i have by no skill ever heard of jello and ought to by no skill use it haha!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can try to use wax as it has better hold for hair then gel. However, please note that if your hair is too long, no matter what kinda hair stuff you use, it will not hold for long, especially after some wind blows by.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can wash you hair, put gel in it while it's still wet and sit under neath the dryer. That's what I do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you use conditioner? if you do its probably best if you stop because conditioner will leave your hair really soft and it will not stay in place. use shampoo and put a little gel on wet hair

• 1 decade ago

if u grow2 ur hair out.....im sure u'll look awesome....u should try it....almost ALL the guys at my school have long hair..ya know..not like grls but like....to their neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.