If [a certain celebrity that you find EXTREMELY attractive] asked you to....?

umm.. "entertain" him/her while they are in your town (for one night only), and there was no way that your significant other would ever find out, would you do it? And who would that celebrity be?

I'm listening to my imaginary boyfriend, Robin Thicke's CD right now and I was just thinking to myself...

Robin, I will never do my man wrong, not even with you.

BUY THE EVOLUTION OF ROBIN THICKE IT'S THE BEST CD EVER...

Favorite Answer

Nigella Lawson, the brunette Brit who has her own show on the Food Network. Witty, intelligent, fabulous chef, curvy and exceptionally beautiful.

Now that's entertainment.

If Angelina Jolie asked me to "entertain" her as you put it, there's NO WAY I COULD RESIST! I love my husband very much but for one night with her I'd give up everything. I know it's awful but I'm just trying to be honest. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

I would never do it. even if i found him extremely good-looking, my heart would still be with the significant person that i chose. Though, i do not have a significant person now. I STILL DO NOT WANT TO!

As far as I am free and never loved before, for sure I would have a good time with Sharon Stone. I guess she can teach me a lot.

I think I would have to stray away for a night of fun with a dreamgirl.

• RZA

no, because it means that you are a complete fake and a total faillure as a HUMAN BEING! and I can't wait for karma to get it's justice on such a loser!

• ?

well seeing i don't have any significant other .. it would be nooo trouble at all .. helll yeah i'd sure do 'it' "WINK WINK !!!" and MOST definitely it would be my favourite actor.. the wonderful Johnny Depp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm.. no i wouldn't cheat.. but if i wasn't tied up.. i would def. "entertain" jake gyllenhaal