Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 decade ago

What is the most accurate blood glucose monitor on the market?

Favorite Answer

The One Touch Ultra is really accurate. It always matches my HgbA1c.

• Nancy

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

• Gary S

In North America all glucose monitors are subjected to very strict regulations and must be very accurate. So to answer your question they are all very accurate so you can feel confident in choosing the monitor of your choice.

Source(s): ER Nurse

I use the Accu-check Complete meter, it works great. I like it because it shows graphs of your high and lows, shows your averages and you can download all of this info onto your computer so you can print it out to take the doctor with you.