Hopefully someone will have an idea what this tingling in my hand is?

I know I'll hear.."go to the doctor" from alot of you, but honestly, you're cheaper :] I have tingling in my left hand, only in my last 3 fingers and only when I am using that hand or if I hold it straight up. Laying it flat, it goes away. It's sort of a numb feeling, but almost like it is... show more I know I'll hear.."go to the doctor" from alot of you, but honestly, you're cheaper :] I have tingling in my left hand, only in my last 3 fingers and only when I am using that hand or if I hold it straight up. Laying it flat, it goes away. It's sort of a numb feeling, but almost like it is when you hit your funny bone. It really is starting to get on my nerves..which is prob. exactly what it is, a nerve. Any docs. or really smart people who have seen this or heard of it out there that can give me some idea what's wrong?? Thank you so much!