Where can I find a detailed wiring diagram of my ecu/pcm for a 2005 hyundai tiburon gt v6?

I just ordered a super afc from apexi and I cant find a wiring diagram that will help me install it. I have already visited a dealership and I can find no repair manuals. Thanx heaps

• gr
    Favorite Answer

alldata.com

first off, if you install an aftermarket product into your wiring harness, you WILL void your warranty, second off, the product you install should have a wiring schematic with it and show/tell you where to hook it up at, and finally, if you install your aftermarket product it could, and usually does, cause a problem with your factory installed equipment, i.e., false fuel/oil pressure readings, computer malfunction, etc. etc..Before you install check your warranty and your local dealership for better details about what you want to do and if they will install it for you with a warranty cause once its done there isn't any going back.

the Hyundai website has it but can only be accessed by Hyundai dealers. i think u will void your warranty if u fit an after market computer.

Call the place were you bought it and tell them your problem they will Help i promise