rach asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

i know that pot comes from the hemp plant.. or whatever...so is burning hemp incense bad as well?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hemp comes from a different part of the cannabis plant, only the flowering buds(marijuana) of the cannabis plant contain THC and are illegal. therefore, no there is nothign wrong with this, but I dont know if hemp smells too great!

• 1 decade ago

Well burning hemp incense would in a way be like smoking pot.So it would be obviously bad if you consider smoking pot bad in the first place.

Source(s): Life experience
  • Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

North American hemp has minute trace amounts of THC. You could smoke pounds of the leaves and feel no intoxicating effects. The stems and seeds can be made into many useful products with very little environmental impact. Other countries had high THC marijuana, either Cannabis Indica or Cannabis Sativa, and by keeping the female plants unpollinated - by removing all male plants in the area, have been able to produce much higher rates of THC, because the female plant's energy does not go into making seeds, but into making "resin" only. The "resin" is what the plant produces to make the male pollin stick to it - to fertilize it, because it is wind pollinated, not insect pollinated. The "resin" contains the THC that humans inhale to feel the intoxicating effects of the plant.

• 1 decade ago

pot (marijuana) doesn't come from the hemp plant, they are relatives, cousins, one has psychoactive properties, the other does not, neither are bad, both are good for humanity & earth, recent scientific research proves the fact that the government has been lying ot us, light up

marijuana is medicine but as long as pharm drug companies with huge lobby power have influence over the FDA it will remain illegal & the government will contitinue to lie

i'll post some links later

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all to some pot itself isn't bad if used responsibily and second no it's not bad it's just smell the THC isn't included in the incense itself so no cops at your door or parents mad at you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEA and hemp papers are BAD 2 !!

• 1 decade ago

FIRST OF ALL POT AND HEMP ARE NOT BAD

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH POT

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HEMP

• 1 decade ago

hemp is not bad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your asking a question about an illegal plant in alternative medicine. Your in the wrong room, wrong catagory, wrong server. I won't support your death issues here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're crazy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.