does anyone think a girl goin coon huntin wrong?

im ma red neck and i go coon huntin(raccoon) all the time . weekends and weekdays all nighet and im too tierd in the mornins to get up and go to school but i do anyway . i use bluetick hounds and i love my life but people @my school think im crazy cause they dont know any girl who goes . is that wrong and does any one but me go coon huntin?????????????

Favorite Answer

you go girl..my husband thinks its cool, and my brother in law would love you!

I absolutly like it. I actually have a canines, yet hes no longer experienced yet, hes no longer extremely previous adequate, yet he will be by using season. Hes 0.5 boxer and section border collie/dalmation. He must be only fantastic, i referred to him tear aside a coon 2 nights in the past in the backyard. I stay in Illinois and there are coons throughout. very last 365 days i only took my .22 loaded with Remington hollow factors and attention and quite a number of alternative friends with light fixtures and guns. Coon huntin is a blast and that i will not ever give up.

Coon huntin' is lots of fun, and I don't think it matters if you are male, or female, you can enjoy it, no matter what. I haven't been since I was 12, but I remember it was a blast. Maybe they are just jealous because you get more coons than they do.

who care what people at your school think do what you like to do. If they make fun of you then their not really your friend. I would love to go coon huntin' if i could

I don't know any girls that "coon hunt" but that doesn't make it wrong. That is a hobbie of yours and something that you enjoy! You shouldn't care what other people think and try not to play into the stereotyping women into "girlie" things! I love kickboxing...boxing...any sports. Just be yourself and be glad that you are able to do something that you enjoy!

It's not common thats why people think you're weird. But I'm sure theres other girls that go "coon huntin" too.

Its awesome. We don't do much coon hunting, but my wife got her elk opening day of season, and a nice 5x5 mule deer buck the second weekend.

We just bought our 7 year old daughter a .22 rifle (kids model) for Christmas.

More power to the female hunters.

I don't see anything wrong with it. If you don't get any coons there are other ways of getting entertainment. If it gets too cold I just wouldn't feel comfortable hugging up on a man.

yes Michelle its wrong for you to go coon hunting unless you take me along and i like red bones Cassiopeia i tried to but could not get around to all of the naysayers before i ran out of steam

what ever makes u happy keep doing what your doing. dont let neone stop u from doing what makes u happy.forget what others say as long as ur happy keep at it girl just b safe and careful out in the woods.

No! I personally don't think it's wrong for either gender to go hunting of any kind. And if anyone tells you that it's wrong for a girl to go hunting, tell them they can f**k off.