Wisdom teeth surgery?

When you have a wisdom tooth surgery do you stay in the hospital overnight?

Favorite Answer

no, I didn't and never heard anyone who has.

I had four done at the same time and went home right after. If u r going to have one pulled, my best advice is stay in bed 4 a week; the more u move @, the easier it is to get an infection.

• MuZzZ

No, it only took like 30 minutes to take out all four of mine. But surgery sucks, your face swells up really big. It hurts to eat, && The holes take forever to heal. I had mine taken out in july && they are still healing.

I know that wasn't even part of the question.

No, you don't have to stay overnight.

lol i got mine out when i was 15 at castle dental u don't go to the hospital for that, and they sent u home right after just make sure u got a rid cuz your *** is ganna be f**k up on alot of sh**, no they just give u cotton stuff and pain killer and 2 days off from werk or skool, it's really fun i was on those pain killers at skool good times good times.

no, the dentist makes you have someone there to help you out and drive you home. when i had mine removed, my mom was there, i dont even remember her walking me to the car or walking me into my apt. I woke up and was walking around the same day. just a little groggy. The pain meds took care of everything.

Just watch out for the dry sockets. The clove syrup they put in there is NASTY!!

Well heck no. Both of my sons had all four of theirs extracted and came home the same day. Piece of cake compared to pulling them after they came through.

I had mine out in the oral surgeon office. After they were out I came home. He gave me pain med but I had no need for it. I never had pain or swelling and they were not impacted. I came home and ate 3 soft boiled eggs.

No, it is in the office surgery. Soon as you wake up, you're outta there!

nope, youre in and out the same hour