software needed to download mp3's to phone...?

Does anyone know where I get the software or even what the program is called that I would use to download mp3's from my computer to my Fusic cell phone?

okay, i'm the guy she is trying to help....i can download to the memory card, but it doesnt go into the "media" file where i can get at it...just automatically goes into sync mode and sends it the the card, but the phone and manual say i need to play downloaded music (not from sprint) from the media folder on the memory card....any ideas?

Favorite Answer

The software you're going to need is the same as what comes with any other LG music phone. Actually all you need is Windows Media Player, and click on the sync tab. I actually have the software, and I never use it. If you want a copy just let me know by email.

There is a program you can buy, but I dont know the name of it. Check your local Best buy (if your state has one) because thats where I've seen one.