43 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are you glad Bush is rejecting the Liberal ISG report and staying the course???

I LOVE HOW HE REJECTS HIS FATHERS ADVICE AND THUMBS HIS NOSE AT CUT & RUN LIBERALS LIKE BAKER.

Best Answer

Yes. The ISG report is garbage. Any one who thiks Iran & Syria can be part of the solution shouldn't be taken seriously.

I don't think we know whether he has rejected the report yet, although he seems to not be able to take advice from anyone outside of his inner circle. By the way, Baker is far from a "liberal." He is a Reagan conservative. Looking at alternatives to the mess in Iraq is not liberal. It's being realistic.

Just because he may reject the ISG report does not mean he is staying the course. He is reviewing the situation with State and Defense and other advisors to determine how to achieve the goal in the face of the current situation.

This isn't a secret and has been all over the news, dude.

Baker was in his own father's cabinet and he is still ignoring him. The ISG was put together as an independent investigation team and they confirmed what most of the country has already realized...Iraq is a clusterf**k. Bush has been extremely childish in this whole debacle by not listening to advice and not changing his plans. He is the reason we are in this mess and he has done nothing to get us out. He's even said that whoever replaces him is going to have to work it out.

You sounded sarcastic in your question...I really hope you were. Otherwise you would be a complete fool.

I feel he should do something to change the strategy but still stay the course. It's obvious that his policy isn't working. But I do respect the fact that he is standing his ground for what he belives in. I'm a true believer of finishing what I started, so I'm glad he's got the balls to try. If we pull our troops out. It would only be a matter of months before the government is toppled and Iraq will be a safe haven for terrorists to plan another attack on our country. Then we'll be right back there in another 5 to 10 years. I would hate for all of our soldiers to have lost their lives for nothing.

I'm glad you got out of your straight-jacket long enough to type this question - or did you use your mouth and a pencil? Baker a liberal?

Do you call anyone not agreeing with Bush a liberal? There's a term for that - sheep. Think for yourself.

You realize Ed Meese was on that group as well far from liberal. Appearantly you are another uninformed buffon who listens to idiots like Rush and believes them.

Not only that Tony Snow said that it is mostly in agreeance with the report. So go away dork.

I'm a Dem. I'm glad he did not listen, I'm happy he's staying course.

The probability of more failures goes up. I don't want history to guess at how inept he was, I want a clear and total agreement from everyone, including you.

And that's the way I get what I want.

The big dumdum. Bush MUST stay the course.-

that was a bipartisan report.

news flash even RUMSFELD thinks things aren't working. was that they guy who organized this thing in the firs place. what about Colin Powell is he liberal too. Henry Kissenger, he's about as left as you get huh? al those cats think the war is not going well and things must change.

don't be geroges biitch, look at the facts.

The ISG reports did nothing and offered nothing that we didn't already know. What's there to listen to? It offers no solutions.

The only thing it was good for was providing entertainment to our enemies.

Even Bush admitted that the report was done by bipartisan and non-partisan people.

The worst thing we can do is the same thing over and over and expect different results.