Taz
Taz asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Do you own a Flow bee machine? If you do...?

Do you prefer that haircut to one giving to you by a professional haircutter?

Favorite Answer

Yes I do own a FlowBee. In fact just last month my mom gave me a FlowBee haircut, and she, my sister and I all agree it's the best haircut I've had in several years.

It's not that I don't like the haircuts "professionals" give, it's just that the results vary so much from person-to-person. The FlowBee is extremely consistant; we have been using it to give my dad and brother haircuts for as long as I can remember.

So, as long as you use it correctly and get to know how the different attachments will work on your hair (e.g., my hair is really thick, so it took a little longer to get all of my hair cut, and it did pull a little bit if my mom cut too much hair at one time), then I think you will be very happy with the results.

Plus, if you have any pets or guys around, it will always work on them, too :)

Source(s): Personal experience

My friends and I always joked about buying three or four Flowbees and opening up a barber shop. Don't think that its a very good investment though. You can still get them on e-bay, though.

Hahaha no.

I don't own a flow bee.

I actually wanted to buy one to groom my dog with though :)

Hook me up!