what do muslims do for the christmas season?

Favorite Answer

scream round in their taxis charging three or four times their usual double rate

Muslims continue on the same path they were on before Christmas,as we do not celebrate anything other than the creator.No man or woman deserves a Holiday,where you do absolutely nothing but shop,get mad,drink,breakup,feed the rich,your money and remain in debt for six months after wards,after all,I thought every one brought the prophet Jesus gifts,and what was Jesus if the word Christian was not used until after he left,also was there a Santa at his birth?How about the bunny rabbit during Easter?,I am not saying anything about the religion or the people who practice it,except this,do not fall for the tricks that man have invented to throw you off the proper course of worship,worship the creator and not the creation,and everything comes to the creator as a servant,not a partner or sharer of power,and for the record,my mother is a Christian and the Quran states that the Muslim,Christian,Jews and sabians,and all who believe in the creator and the last day,shall enter paradise.So,let us keep our worshiping free of man's innovations.

We continue our lives because its another day. Praise God.

Most of the ones I know get pissed and go to parties.

Go to Mosque!!!

pray to Allah