My birth control pills say to take it the same time everyday. How much leeway time do I have with it?

My birth control pills say that I should take my pill the same time everyday or else I might get pregnant. But lets say I usually take it at 8am but one day I over sleep and I take it at 10am. Or I have to run out of the house very very early in the morning and take it at 7. What if I take it at different times... show more My birth control pills say that I should take my pill the same time everyday or else I might get pregnant. But lets say I usually take it at 8am but one day I over sleep and I take it at 10am. Or I have to run out of the house very very early in the morning and take it at 7. What if I take it at different times each day but with only 1 or 2 hours between them? Should I worry? Do I have a few hours leeway? I always remember to take it and never with much time after the 24 hr mark. How much do I have to worry about it?