What is the "official" name of a skateboard with a handle?

My seven-year-old daughter wants a skateboard with a handle for Christmas and she says it is NOT a scooter (we already have a scooter.) What are these skateboards with handles called and where can I find one?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is he hunting for a Switch Board???

http://www.epinions.com/kifm-review-134A-C955E24-3...

Take a look at the site above........... hope this helps.

• Login to reply the answers
  • cintra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Skateboards With Handles

• 4 years ago

there is no name . Its called a skateboard.....with a handle. Further, NO ONE makes one any more. radio flyer had the closest thing to the ones from the 80s which was an actual skate board that had just a sturdy welded in China (80s so maybe Korea) but they stopped making it for some reason. I can t seem to find one on ebay or amazon. Some one has a vintage Variflex which is what you are looking for. all said in done it ll be $75 after shipping for a rusty, worn out one from the 80s. I would happily pay $25 dollars for it but not $75. I live close to a metal work shop so I ll see how much it ll cost to make a rectangular plate with holes in it, welded to a two pipes that are spec to BMX grips. I m not feeling optimistic

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the "official" name of a skateboard with a handle?

My seven-year-old daughter wants a skateboard with a handle for Christmas and she says it is NOT a scooter (we already have a scooter.) What are these skateboards with handles called and where can I find one?

Source(s): quot official quot skateboard handle: https://shortly.im/itoXN
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avv55

Why do guys call cars "she"? Why have they called ships "she"? Because if males don't have a human female they can call their own, at least they have a skateboard.

• 4 years ago

thats like asking why theres a company called "plan B" or "toy machine"... its just skater culture and maybe the name is influenced by an outside factor. girl skateboards are pretty good.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I often spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

It's really bad

• 1 decade ago

i used to have one i dont no what they r called but search target or walmart im sure they got them there

Source(s): expriernce
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.