thailand exchange student? HELP!!!?

does he like me? wut if he does? i dont know if he is going to move back. he is older than me. HELP!!!

Best Answer

I hosted several exchange students and was an area representative with YFU (http://www.yfu.org), including several students from Thailand.

You must realize that dating a foreign exchange student can be fun yet the relationship will not last past the school year. Try being great friends instead. Go to dances and have a good time.

In general, international students do not date much because they are focused on their education. Forget about anything sexual because it is strickly against their exchange student agreement. They will be kicked out and sent home.

I would ask him he likes you and let him know that you do dont worry about the future take the step now to get with him and have fun you never know he might stay and be with you.. go for it gurl lots of luck

happy holidays

dont get attatched when you dont know whats going on with his life right now. if hes moving back, dont get involved

there a martial law, going on down there..whatever you do don't go home with him in thailand!

how much older? do you like him? find out for sure that he likes you first