For the John Cena fan,Is the match with Armando Estrada ,tonight, going to be EXCITING as the ?

Hogan v. Andre match

I m sure the sheeple is going to splooge over the match like if Cena defeated Big Show and Kahli

Favorite Answer

No this match is going to suck. Its going to be hillarious but stupid lol. We all just want to see Estrada get FU'd one good time lol.

• goslin

That replaced into my prediction. the super teach does not actually have a adventure and he's been aside of this storyline with the aid of the completed factor, consistently interfering while they attempt to try against. there is even a wager that enormous teach will attack Cena till now the bell rings and all Miz will could do is pin him. I see Miz easily prevailing, yet i know for a actuality vast teach will play a brilliant section in his win (no pun meant, lol).

I know most people aren't Armando fans but from watching him wrestle in OVW, he was really pretty good. I'm sure Cena will win (unless Umaga gets involved) but give Armando a lil more credit.

I think that if UMAG comes out he will get kicked as Cena will be in the mood for it and also don't forget he now has DX on his side as well as the Hardy Boys, even if Edge comes out he will not get in the ring cause he don't want to get his face kicked it he just takes the credit as everyone else does his dirty work. He should be moved to a different company.

Not realy if Umag comes out and after he wins Umag is going to come out and beat up Cena

Yeah. Well I am looking forward to it because I can't wait to see Amardo's get his @$$ (please don't tell my mother that i said that) kicked by Cena. But there is a possibility that Umaga might interfere in the match or even K-Fed. But I hope they don't because then it is going to be a obvious match. And remember what Mr.McMahon hates..... OBVIOUS MATCHES!!!

John Cena going to win tonight he,s awsome

I just wish this wasn't a repeat of the storyline he had with JBL, the whole non contact thing is just rediculous

Worst match ever, the wwe is so stupid for booking this match, who the hell wants to watch this horrible crap

Maybe not as exiting. But, I think Estrada asked for this, weather he deserves it or not.