Can you apply POSDCORB in your work place? How?
I need help answering this question. If you have any idea pleas post...
The acronym of posdcorb stands for:
1. Planning – working out in broad outline what needs to be done and the method
for doing it to accomplish the stated purpose.
2. Organizing – the establishment of a formal structure of authority through which work
subdivisions are arranged, defined, and coordinated for the objective.
3. Staffing – the whole personnel function of bringing in and training the staff and
maintaining favorable work conditions.
4. Directing – the continuous task of making decisions, embodying them in specific and
general orders and instructions while serving as a leader.
5. Coordinating – the all-important duty of interrelating the various parts of the
6. Reporting – keeping those3 to whom the executive is responsible informed as to
what is going on, which includes keeping that individual and subordinates informed
through records, research and inspection.
7. Budgeting – all that goes with budgeting in the form of fiscal planning, accounting