WHO has TRAVELLED????

lets say out of state in us, or anywhere else in the world!!!

i have been to malasyia, taiwan, nice places!!! only there though for 3 days.

• Favorite Answer

I have been to:

-Germany

-South America (Ecuador)

-Spain

-England

-France

-Australia

-Backpacking through Europe.

-Costa Rica

-The Virgin Islands

-Puerto Rico

-Tonga

-Chile

-Comodo

-Indonesia

-Peru

-Figi

-Greece

-Canada

-Several cities in Southern Africa

I travel quite often.

I'm actually currently in Amsterdam, Germany.

I am so use to the Pacific Time (California, USA), but out here right now it's about 3:10 am! In California it is 6:10.

My family used to live in Germany. We visited Austria, France, Switzerland, Denmark (Girl Scout camping trip to Legoland!), and the Netherlands. I only wish we had made it to Italy...What was cool about all the places we went to, we did a lot of the "tourist-y" stuff but we also ventured into the smaller towns...I learned a lot! I want to go back again to all those places and see how they've changed, now that i'm an adult. We were stationed in Germany sooooo long ago that The Wall was still up!

We've also driven from Utah to Pa one winter...and I used to live in NY, Fl, Utah, NC and i think that's all. I live on the Ohio border and work in Ohio, live in PA. Been to Canada, DC, West Virginia, South Carolina, and maybe a few others I don't recall right now.

I want to go to Mexico on my own sometime, and avoid the ridiculous tourist traps to see how Mexico really is.

Florida, Arkansas, California, Texas, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Mexico, Niagra Falls

There may be more that I don't remember.

states - Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, New York, Texas. Louisiana, Pennsylvania

Countries - Ireland, England, France, Greece (twice), Haiti

Alaska, Germany, Guam, Puerto Rico, Japan, Iraq, Not to mention the 4 USAF bases stateside. And have lived in 8 states

Well, I live outside of the U.S. in Canada. I live in Toronto, Ontario and I have visited Quebec and British Columbia. In the States: Michigan, New York, Vermont and Florida. I also lived in Ecuador, South America for a year. I have visited France, Italy and Greece.

Ive been out of the state but I would never leave the US other than Canada...maybe England, but if I dont speak the native language I have no business going there...

I drove from Michigan to Wisonsin, and to South Carolina so that covers quite a few states...

Bahamas, Fla., South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia.

I've been to almost every state in the US including Alaska, and then I went on tour with a concert band in Europe and we went to France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy, and Austria in a span of about two months.

and then I've been on a cruise with my family to the Caribbean. we went to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and some other islands that i can't remember.

i love to travel!!!

45 of the US States (haven't made it to Alaska, or Puerto Rico), Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Bahamas, Antigua, Jamica, Mexico...soon Ireland, Wales, England, and Scottland (next month)