k m asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do guy cover up erections?lololololololol?

Favorite Answer

with our shirts, that our we point it up and wedge it between our pants and stomachs. lol

I just put something in front of it. When I was in middle/high school, when we had to carry our books around in our hands, I would just cover it. In college, I would usually have a jacket on hand. If I wasn't going into the cold, I would just carry it casually in front. Either way, the erections usually went away after about 10 fast steps.

Put your hands together over it, as in a prayer. This makes you appear more sophisticated, and covers the 'hard' time you are experiencing ;)

Source(s): Personal experience.

Adjust oneself so that it points upwards. Then it is not so noticeable, only other way is to have a quick hand job either from yourself or someone else.

Wear a jock strap

guys ought never to cover up their hardons. womens' boobs stick out much more & very vulgar, & women are not ashamed. I find breasts awful to see jutting out.

so guys must NEVER hide their hardons.

think about a fat guy and two old wrinkley nuns geting it on. instantly gone

think of something not sexy, like a fat guy in a bikny, that will definitly get rid of it

• Munch

well if im nude with my women ill just hide it in her!! but other then that i dont hide it im proud of it , it feels good to get an applause now and then.

why cover it up? let it be known and see by the entire world!!!!!!!!