Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

best and golden hollywood cuple?

my opinion catherine zeta jones and michael douglas,because catherine is so gorgeos,sexy and elegant and michael is handsom and power guy,and i think they are in love ,have lovely kids,and long marrieg andthey are lovely together.(even 25 years gap).

will smith and his wife,they are lovely ,cute and sweet together.

Best Answer

Johny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, because Van is so gorgeous, sexy and elegant and Johnny is handsome guy,and I think they are in love, have lovely kids and they are lovely together:-))

Catherine Zeta puffed up after the birth of her kids. If you are going on looks since she is gorgeous and sexy and elegant (as you said), I'd have to say that the best hollywood couple is....ta da (drum roll)..........................NO ONE!. They are all self absorbed fools. Money doesn't make them smart. Nor does it keep their marriages together. (Just ask Brittney)

I have to go with Will Smith and Jada Pickett Smith. They are the only couple that I can say that I would be truly shocked if they broke up.

• Joshua

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.....they've been married for the longest time already, and still seem to enjoy each other's company!

Paul newman and his wife joanne woodworth

i'd have to say Will Smith and Jada they are perfect!!