Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

this is for the ladies...[& men if u dare open this]?

i have a question. see i always notice that alot of females wear kneww high boots. i have a couple too, but i dont know how to keep my jeans in my boots without them ruffling up or coming out. i wanna know how to keep my jeans in my boots.[at all times lol] can sum1 plz help?!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Try wrapping the jeans tightly around your legs and folding the bottom up a little bit. Then pull a sock up over the jeans, as high as it will go without being visibile over the top of the boot.

Also, try wearing tight straight-leg jeans with a little bit of stretch in them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Skinny leg jeans or u can just wrinkle normal jeans at the top of the boots for a fun look.

• 1 decade ago

Staple The Jeans To Your Legs With A Staple Gun.

• 1 decade ago

Try tighter jeans or tuck the jeans into your socks inside the boot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You could put your jeans outside of your boots instead.

• 1 decade ago

you scrunch them up by ur ankles inside nd then you pull them out a lil bit nd kinda make em even round th etop of ur boot nd fold em over a bit it's hard to explain but it works i used to do it all the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

skinny jeans and then tuck them into ur socks and put on ur boots.

• i had the same problem! but the best way through trial and error... is at the ankle of the pant... take each side and fold them towars ur calf... this should work...good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Get a pair of skinnies

• 1 decade ago

Dark wash skinny stretch jeans! :-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.