Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

i need 3 wrs.a bryant,steve smith,reggie brown,rod smith,doug gabriel or marty booker?

• Proto
    Favorite Answer

LOL- I can't believe I heard Doug Gabriel's name mentioned. This isn't week 4 now... :)

Start Steve Smith, he's your best. The other two: Booker & Bryant

If you've got a strong feeling about Reggie Brown, feel free to substitute him for either of those two guys. But Rod Smith has a rookie throwing to him and faces one of the leagues best defenses. Gabriel hasn't done anything for like 2 months...

Steve smith, Bryant, Marty Booker,

Steve smith because his name is Steve smith, Bryant cause that pack cant do **** against the pass trust me. and dont use rod smith they dont know whats up with QB spot. look at walker he isn't doing anything either. last week walker did bad and its culters 2nd start, not Gabriel because he isn't his number 1 target any more tom likes caldwell now. use Marty Booker he had 1 TD last week. 2 the week before that and Harrington always throws for about 250 yards and he also gets a TD but he always throws picks to. plus Harrington throw for 1 TD 3 weeks ago then 3 tds 2 weeks ago and last week 1 TD and booker is his number 1 target right now

s smith and r brown ought to still produce w backups. r smith won't be in the picture much w his backup. brady has a tendency to look gabriel's way and booker is on the receiving end of harrington...someone I find hard to depend on. s smit, brown, gabriel