Who are your favourite actor and actress?

Which is you favorite movie? Who is your favourite music artiste/band. Here are mine: Actor- George Clooney, Jude Law, Johnny Depp. Actress-Julie Andrews, Scarlett Johansson. Movie- 'Love Actually', 'Gladiator'. Music- 'Queen', 'Beatles', Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen. Thank... show more Which is you favorite movie? Who is your favourite music artiste/band.
Here are mine:
Actor- George Clooney, Jude Law, Johnny Depp.
Actress-Julie Andrews, Scarlett Johansson.
Movie- 'Love Actually', 'Gladiator'.
Music- 'Queen', 'Beatles', Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen.
Thank you.
May god bless you.
Update: @bambola: I don't think I'll be able to see it. But can you tell me the basic story. I don't know your email id and I also could not contact you via yahoo answers. I know that Diaz and Winset swap lives and Diaz goes to England and Winslet to LA. Then Diaz meets and falls in love with Jude Law,... show more @bambola: I don't think I'll be able to see it. But can you tell me the basic story. I don't know your email id and I also could not contact you via yahoo answers. I know that Diaz and Winset swap lives and Diaz goes to England and Winslet to LA. Then Diaz meets and falls in love with Jude Law, Winslet's brother and Winslet is quite annoyed. Then Winslet herself falls in love with Jack Black. But, Who is Jack Black? Is his charecter related to Diaz? How does it all end?
Just gimme an overview please. I don't have anybody to take me to the movies and my friends have already seen it.