Does anyone remember that Nickelodeon short video about the vulture/bird?

I was wondering if I'm not the only one who remembers this short video. What I remember about it was this big scary vulture/bird/eagle thing chasing someone around this town. I remember it seeing raw bird hanging or something and it saying that that was its relivtive or something and then going to a playground... show more I was wondering if I'm not the only one who remembers this short video. What I remember about it was this big scary vulture/bird/eagle thing chasing someone around this town. I remember it seeing raw bird hanging or something and it saying that that was its relivtive or something and then going to a playground maybe and i think something having to do with gum and its feathers coming off happened. If anyone can give me more information about it that would be great. Also if you could somehow give me the video that would be good too. Its been bugging me for a while and I cant find it. PLEASE HELP!
Update: This is not on you tube as far as i could search. Many search engines also didnt help/
1 answer 1