big christmas party next week...what should i contribute to the bar?

my girl is bringing cranberry juice and grey goose... any suggestions for me that sound good and that will get me drunk enough to tell my coworkers how i really feel? no wine no beer

Favorite Answer

The cheapest rock gut vodka you can get, and pour it into the grey goose bottle and then keep the grey goose for yourself. Get a decent buzz at work, then come home and enjoy the grey goose. Who there will be enough of an aficionado to know anyway?

If you have a conscience, a nice bottle of vanilla rum to mix with coke or diet coke.

You Have To Try "Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum!"

It's Great Rum (A Brown Sugary Liquor) That Goes Great With Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper Or Even Orange Juice.

I've Only Seen The Stuff At Ralph's Grocery Market (Food 4 Less) And Beverages And More (BevMo).

This stuff is Awesome Tasting And Is a 92 Proof!!! 46% Alcohol!!!! Most Liquors Are Only 40% (Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, etc...)

Get A Bottle, Or TWO. Everyone Will Love It!!!

Good Luck.

Southern Comfort would go good with the cranberry juice or make old fashions with it. You just need white soda and bitters.

Brandy is a big hit at most Christmas parties I have been to. I guess, not really my favorite. I would take Bailey's or Kahlua to mix with coffee.

Cheap booze, $10 for the 1.75 liter bottles! you can get everyone drunk for like $70

There's lots to choose from. Check out the wines here--

http://vin-cache.com/

Martinelli's Sparking Cider is always a good choice

You could bring Bacardi 151 or Southern Comfort....those are sure to get ya goin'!

you don't want to be an *** at a party , you want to the life of the party...try white russian

rum any kind