You vs a Sumo?

Suppose you had to fight a Sumo one on one, in a hand-to-hand match, there are no rules save that the option to run away does not exist and it is of course hand-to-hand. How would you win the match? Winning consists of grounding or subduing your opponent here. You get first 'move'.

The most creative answer gets the win.

Tsk, Tsk. The Sumo 'could' be female, you know. lol

(google it, it's true)

Favorite Answer

first id transform into my super manatee body so i will be as big as him then i will blow into my gigantic seashell and it will cause it to rain. then the sumo wrestler will not be able to see. So then i use my flippers to slap him down then i sit on him to pin him.....

i hope this is creative enough for you

Source(s): manatee tales

Edit: I might as well throw in a disclaimer for the terminally stupid here - none of the afore mentioned techniques should be used for anything but self-defense in the gravest extreme.

I got rid of most of the post because the one after mine was much better and, well, some of the people on this forum are just not responsible enough to trust with what I wrote earlier.

I would play dead, then when the Sumo came up close to check if I was alive I'd poke him in the eyes.

Well, I was going to say I would win, because I could run faster, but now it looks like I might just have to take an *** whoppin.

• Brian

I'm Actually Very Strong,So I Would Probaly Pick Him Up.

A swift kick in the balls followed by one to the throat drops just about anyone.

I would get him in a headlock and then kiss him, take him by

surprise. LOL

I'd beg for mercy, because otherwise I'd be squashed...

That, or offer to buy him lunch.

I would grab his testicles, or poke both his eyes.

im toast. i would just scream and run.