Shirley B asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Brees vs Romo and K. Jones vs T. Bell?

This weekend I need to start either Brees or Romo. (Yes I have both in a keeper league) and Kevin Jones or Tatum Bell. I'm leaning towards Romo at QB. I'm also leaning towards Jones although he has the tougher matchup he does get several receptions per game. We do not get credit for receptions.

Favorite Answer

Romo is versing a bad defense. K Jones will give you decent numbers. You never know with Bell. One week he can get 125 yards the next he will get 25 yards. Jones is the safer pick.

I incredibly have Romo and the reason he's rated so extreme is with the help of the fact the Giants secondary is beat up and wasn't that sturdy first of all. combine that with being at homestead and having TO and due to this Romo is the place he's. Given all that, I nevertheless could initiate Brees because of the fact that's the 1st time the Colts made over protection will take the sector and that they are going to choose time to gel enormously in the secondary the place they lost Doss, Harper, and David.

Brees, K. Jones