Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

For Leos: Are you now, or have you ever been in love with a scorpio?

What do/did you think of them and the relationship with you?

thank you all.

I think he's (my leo) the cat's meow!

Favorite Answer

I was with someone who was "on the cusp" as they say.

It was a tumultuous relationship. It lasted for three and a half years, and it ended badly. He still thinks I'm psycho, and I still think he's an arrogant jerk.

It was wonderful for a while though. But looking back on it, we were kidding ourselves.

Attracted physically to the males, yes. Love? No.

Unfortunately the attraction didn't last long either, since most of them were sarcastic and quick tempered, couldn't even handle a simple joke or chat.

The ones that I thought sexy were also educated and stylish, I understand why they were arrogant. But really, their quick tempers ruined the entire moods, so I would prefer a Cap for love or intimacy now.

My Partner is Virgo but was born two months premature and should have been a scorpio and shows signs of both, he is a wonderful person and we have a great realtionship, he is my best friend and we get on brilliant, (and the cheeky stuff is great too) don't know if this helps.