Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How to get rid of frizz?

I have beautiful curly hair but I dont wear it down because it gets frizzy....What products can I use??? What can I do to get rid of frizz??? HELP PLEASE

Favorite Answer

Gurl, i know what ur going thru. I have naturally curly hair as well. Do u use gel or mousse? If u will get u some Aussie gel, either spray gel or the squeeze kind and put it on your hair while ur hair is wet it works great!! U can dry it and scrunch it at the same time but dont brush it. Also if u will get the Aussie sprunch spray to put on it when its dry and scrunch it after u spray it , it will do the trick. Remember, dont brush curly hair!

Good luck, let me know if u like it

Definitely try all of the anti-frizz products listed, but here's another tip. After you wash your hair, don't brush it with a brush; use your fingers to comb through it and keep on doing that even while styling it. Or, braid your hair when it's damp, then when you let it go, it should be still curly, but tamer.

All Of The Aussie Styling Products Are Great..Or At Least I've Used Them On Friends (For Dance Events) And They've Worked Just Great!

Use products that are anti-frizz (like John Freida's Anti-Frizz hair care line) and use products that are for curly hair (UmbertoGiannini.com).

One of the best products I've found is Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops. Put a small amount on while your hair is still damp (too much will make it look oily), It will also work as a touch up on dry hair before you go out at night.

Frizz-ease is the best thing to use. For hair that stays sraight for longer use GHDs.THey are quite expensive but well worth the money.

This is going to sound really gross but I swear that it works. My hair stylist told me to try vinegar and water. I tried it and it worked so well that I have no split ends and my frizz is almost non existent.

frizz-ease. Works wonders. Great if your hair has static too! And it doesn't make your hair look dirty/greasy...

use olive oil to treat your hair. once a week, mix half olive oil and half honey, heat it up warm and put it all in your hair. wrap your head up under a towel and leave it on for an hour or so.

use Garnier Fructis sleek and shine (anti-frizz)