reporting people on myspace?

I know someone who is hiding there myspace advertisments.. and i need to report them... but i reported them to tom with a email to them... but i never got a email back what should I do?

*and i'm doing this because they where a jerk to me*

please help

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    No. You can't report on MySpace and expect a response. Just ignore or block the user.

  • 1 decade ago

    Unfortunately MySpace seemes to be SO busy dealing with reports of underrage users, pedophiles, and REALLY perverted profiles, they barely have the time to deal those, let alone with the ones that only seem to breaking minor MySpace rules/laws. Also, if you did report directly to Tom, he likely didn;t read it. You need to report to MySpace directly (there should be a link at the botton of your page). Also, they don;t usually email you back when you file a complaint since there are so many of them (complaints).

  • 1 decade ago

    okay, first of all, there are many ways to hide your myspace advertisements so they don't show up on your page, and that is set by your own computer's preferences and scripts.

    you can't report this kid for this. you can only report him if he is harassing you or posting offensive photos/comments/blogs.

    tom won't get back to you. he gets a bazillion emails a day.

    block the kid, and make your page private. he won't have any access to your page, and won't even be allowed to send you a message. it will drive him absolutely crazy and just give him the silent treatment.

    he obviously loves getting a rise out of you, and it must be working, so just don't give him the time of day. he must like drama.

  • 1 decade ago

    It can take up to a month for you to hear from them....I thought they ignored my email too, but they do get back to you. Did you report to tom directly or clicked "report..." at the bottom of the page?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • olis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Ewww! that's gross. besides, i believe there's a link on their certainly web site which you would be able to click to document abuse. If no longer, deliver a message to Tom (the moderator/author of MySpace) related to the beside the point photograph. His profile will maximum in all probability be blocked or bumped off quickly sufficient. stable success :)

  • 1 decade ago

    uh... if it is of concern to myspace, it will be taken care of. i have sent in a couple of complaints about picture violations and ads as well, some are taken care of, and some are left alone, it probably just isn't at the top of there list... sorry.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Tom doesn't give a ****, he'll find out how to fix it himself. I would do the same thing that you did but Tom doesn't respond to his comments or messages or emails.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    so since they were a jerk you thought that it was best for you to be one to?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.