Want to share in a MMF with my wife.?

I want to share my wife with another man for fanatsy reasons. She is very beautiful and hot. I have asked her before but she says no but it takes her a bunch of questioning me before she says no. Yet She has been working on toys such as realistic dildos, and asked me if I wanted her to call out another mans name. We both love each other and I Know she has thought about it before cause she told me but it was before she met me. How can I get her to try this once and to see she likes it?

Favorite Answer

U R SICK SICK SICK MAN :( PLEASE GO AWAY...........

I sure your wife will enjoy... My wife have done it, and she loves it so much. Now, we do regularly. It all started when I told her to do another man when we made love. She was so aroused! And I tried very hard to convinced her to try. After 3 years of trying, she finally found a man to do her without my present. She wants to make sure that I'm not the jealous one. Later, she was so confident and managed to get at least 2 different guys to join us every month!

Our sex live has never been so excited. And we love each other more.

This is dangerous ground since you are relying on a third person NOT to get involved emotionally as well as counting on your wife's feelings for you not to change once the deed is done.

If you really must proceed, it would probably be better to take her on a weekend vacation somewhere away from your home and seek out a complete stranger who would have less chance of impacting your marriage.

My boyfriend wants the same thing. I can relate to how your wife feels. I think you need to respect what she is telling you. If you keep on about this, it'll turn her away.

When or if she ever becomes ready she will let you know that she's ready and by all means...take it out of town, preferabley the state. Make sure your both protected and do not allow anyone to degrade her. Make sure she is protected and treat her well. Check out some reputable places first, once she agrees.

• -

THINK OF THE AFTER AFFECTS...YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN,,,INFIDELITY NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT...AND THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SPICE UP YOU LOVE LIFE IN THE BEDROOM WITHOUT BRINGING ANOTHER PERSON IN...

Obviously you are a flaming homosexual if you want another man to be involved.

why would you want to share your wife? if you wanted this lifestyle you should've stayed single!!! all i can say is that this is a sick question!

you and my hubby have the same in mind. Oh god, what's with men????