Why do you think photoshops are for? To cover you original and natural looks?

isn't better posting your pictures in natural looks than painting it and killing your face with some colors and stuff?.. natural and simple is beautiful.

Favorite Answer

photoshop isnt only for that

i use photoshop to add more arms to myself, or more eyes or put a hand instead of my head, or to make a picture of me with clones, so what i mean by this is that photoshop isnt only to cover natural looks, its to modify pictures! if some people use it to hide their pardon me "ugliness" thats just them, u shouldnt generalize on us photoshop users :P

• Kim

Brave, I totally agree that natural and simple is beautiful, if only all people felt as you do. Photoshop has many many uses other than just photo retouching. I use it in my own field for logo design, web layouts and just to make my own artwork using images from nature. Stay beautiful:)

Well it's for that, and it's if you want to make yourself all freaky looking or just do something intresting with your picture, it's not to just touch up your pics. I like to play around with it it's fun I use paintshop pro 7, you can do all kinds of fun things with it, it's just art.