is jonny dept gay?

on pirates of the caribean

• Teresa
    Favorite Answer

Neither Johnny Depp nor Captain Jack Sparrow is gay. Unless you mean that new way to use gay, as in to refer to something lame. And I would disagree there too.

First of all...Depp, not Dept. Second, I am very sure he is not gay, or he is going to great lengths to hide it. I don't think he is married, but I know he is in a steady relationship with 2 kids. He made a point of saying in an interview that for his character of Jack Sparrow he combined Keith Richards, A flaming Homosexual, and a suave Englishman among others to create the beloved Jack Sparrow. He's an actor and a great one at that. Can't blame you for being fooled.

Source(s): Interview w/ Johnny Depp. Possibly Rolling Stone Magazine, but I am not certain on that.

you mean Jonny Depp? and what do you mean? is he gay on the movie, or in real life? and isn't he married to a lady?

Well, he did move to France. And he's named after a hair care product.

You decide.

noo of course not, he's just acting very pirate like....he's cute not in the movie in real life!

• Johnny Depp is TOOOO BUSY to be gay OR strait! LOL!

Who cares, as long as you or someone you care for is not sleeping with him its no one business

he is meant to seem kind of bi, i think. oh, and his name is spelled depp. it bugs me when people mispronounce/misspell his name beacuse it is so simple.

Noooooo, why are you GAY?

on the movie? no. in real life? no.