who likes brock lesnar?

even though brock sold out a few years ago, are you still a fan of him? i think overall he is one of the best in the ring, with his super human strength, quickness, and wrestling ability, he seems unstoppable. i know he joined mma to fight but i would love to see a comeback or see him dominate in the worlds strongest man contest. people are even comparing bobby lashley to him, but there is no comparison.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can beat his jabroni 1,2,3! I'd like to get back into the ring with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I liked Brock Lesnar whilst in the WWE! He was awesome, I admit I was rather upset that he got suvch an early huge push, especially to win over The Rock for the Undisputed Title, when The Rock was going through his biggest push for a few years! When Lesnar pulled off that really crap match at Wrestlemania XX, I hated both him and Goldberg! Sad to see them leave the company was, but I now hate Lesnar for not coming back, and Goldberg because I dont like his work in whatever he does now anyway!

• 1 decade ago

Yes i like him very much he is the best wrestler of all time.We will not get another star like lesner in the future.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I WAS NOT A FAN OF HIS,BUT I WOULD GIVE A KIDNEY TO SEE HIM COME BACK AND WHIP THE HELL OUT OF CENA&BUTT-TISTA&MVP&LASHLEY( I KNOW HE AINT HERE NO MORE BUT,MAYBE HE CAN GO GET HIM)!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • HHH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He was the toughest guy to ever step into a WWE ring

Lesnar rules!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i liked him he was a beast in the ring and he had some skills but his character sucked but whatever i still liked him

• yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! i like brock he is beastey!!!!!!!!!! cuz man I wonder do you like his special F_5 and do you have the game woth him on it i do but im not obses wit him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.