Since God is offered to you; there would be no God if no one offered True or False why, why not?

when your young & your parents take you to church, that is where God is offered by interdiction

Selar

How can you deny something that was never offered

drox

Thats not true that is what people told us, do you know that for a fact or something learened

Favorite Answer

i so agree!!!!! i mean...te only reason people believe in god is because someone told them too. If noone was told of god noone would believe. It's like someone telling you to belive only because someone told them too. It kinda makes me doubt god.

Source(s): my own thoughts

False. God will always be here. Man has been denying Him since the beginning of time. But He is still here. Just because you deny Him does not mean He does not exist.

false- all through out history people believed in a supreme being- the Indians for example believed in the Great Spirit etc.. so.... it has been known from the beginning that He existed, only different names

I don't understand te question

How is God offered, exactly?

true, because he might have been created to get everyone away from technology.