I seem to have lost the chrstmas spirit- How can I get it back?

Favorite Answer

call some old friends, talk about your mutual memories,donate your time to a worthy cause, donate some money or food to a soup kitchen- be thankful for what you have -

It is not all about gifts

My best suggestion is listen to some good Christmas music. Get away from the commercial side and focus on giving and family and friends.

Christmas?

• Atlas

a cardboard box, a stick, some string and a piece of cheese. The Christmas Spirit loves cheese.

burn your shopping list. relax and listen to some music. read A Christmas Carol. it's about the spirit, not the expenditure.

Hang out at some indoor malls. You'll see lots of happy shoppers, pretty decorations, endless Christmas music. And it won't cost you anything.

Drink some alcohol, you're just too smart for Xmas, and alcohol will kill a few of those brain cells and make you think it's a good idea again to force people to participate in this pointless, spendy, begging/charity/give me nightmare of a "holiday." All I want for Xmas is to earn what I want like I do the rest of the year.

Do something to make this christmas very special for somebody in need.

Deal gently with a people, and be not harsh; cheer them and condemn not.

• Ask for a refund