Hey a little question about this category?

Do You get pissed when You see people writing how they don't get the joke? 'Cos I do, very much, so don't even think about it!

Update:

So, then I guess it's all about the 2 points, let's all be hipocrytical!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think this entire category is devised just to get the two points. I mean, what are you really supposed to answer to a joke? A riddle I understand, but then, that's just my opinion. And yeah I do hate when ppl say they don't get it. Some of these it's kinda hard not to get.

• 1 decade ago

there are really no questions here, except for the riddles, people just want to share jokes with the world, and they need to accept it when the world comments

• 1 decade ago

not every one at joke some times it as to be hot for fun

• 1 decade ago

jokes are for funnies and laughs.it really mean it has to make sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hippo critical OH NO

get the paddles

charge

clear

charge again

clear

we lost him no sense crying over spilt hippo

I don't get it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

...dude... your joke makes no sense...

...perhaps they are saying this because they would like you to explain the joke more thoroughly?

• 1 decade ago

no I don't get mad at all, kinda childish isn't it. i mean come on get over it . you stupid piss ant, up your butt with a coconut. see nice and friendly

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don get it................jst jokin about it it is all about the 2 points. the thing tha drives us greed

• 1 decade ago

not really, cuz ppl love all my jokes! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well gee sometimes i really dont get it!!! not all of us are as genuis as you!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.