zac efron or corbin bleu?

which is cuiter?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like either but if I had to choose I would pick Corbin Bleu.

• 4 years ago

Corbin Bleu is so hott! i'm shocked that you imagine that Zac Efron acts like a gir,l i imagine Corbin acts extra like a lady, i am going to inform you why. Corbin Bleu doesn't look fascinated in women, is only too pleasant with them, wears tight clothing, and talks like a lady. there's a large rumor that Corbin Bleu is gay. i quite wish that he's not gay because he's one of those captivating guy. Zac Efron is likewise a particularly boy yet he's a pevert because everytime he's with a lady he's searching at her boobs and pretends to pay interest on what she is announcing. Please Corbin don't be gay you're way too warm to be gay!!!

• 1 decade ago

Totally Zac Efron he is my boyfriend I`m Ashle Tisdale you know.Zac Efron is the cutiest guy ever lived

• 1 decade ago

Zac Efron dont you think? corbin should really cut his hair it is so fluffy

Source(s): TV
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it looks like corbin has some brown bush on his head. he is a chunk of ugly

• 1 decade ago

they r both ugly but if i HAD to choose : corbin bleu.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both are twinkies

• 1 decade ago

um i dont go for ugly freaks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

zac, whatever.

• 1 decade ago

ZAC EFRONN DEFINATLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): COMMON SINCE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.