Do you believe in true love?

do you believe that there is one person out there for everyone?

Favorite Answer

Nope, I think that environment, feelings and friends affect who you will end up with. But I do believe that you can be in "true love" with a person.

yea i believe in true love but no there isnt someone out there for everyone. some people never get married...and then some just die single

I absolutely believe that... I just think it's not easy to find that person, or even if you do find him/her how are you supposed to know for sure that he/she is "the one"?

I hope you find your true love and know that he/she is it for you :)

Yeah

i didnt believe it until last year when i met the girl of my dreams(but.... im only 14). we have never had a fight and i believe we are perfect for each other. she feels the same way too.

yes we belive in true love very much it took her 31 yrs n him 30 yrs to find it but we found each other and now we are happily married :)